There are two days until Christmas. Where did the time go? I remember a couple of years ago questioning why people didn’t just buy their presents ahead of time and who would be so crazy as to wait until the last minute to buy a gift. That was until December 22nd a few years ago when I had an event to attend and my necklace intended for the outfit I was wearing broke at the last moment. Not wanting to go without one, I remembered that I had bought my sister a similar necklace for Christmas and ripped open her present to wear as my own… Hence requiring me to find a replacement present on December 23rd.
There are lots of reasons you may have to buy a last minute gift:
- You don’t have a gift for your brother’s new girlfriend who he announced he was madly in love with and is now coming to family festivities
- You needed a new necklace for a Christmas Party so you opened your sister’s present and it’s now she’s getting nothing
- Your husband was supposed to get his mother a gift. He didn’t.
- Your co-worker picked up with a gift for you and you need to now reciprocate
- You just plain and simply forgot someone!
…and, of course, you could be a stereotypical male reader who googled a search term which led you here as you’re just starting your holiday shopping today for your lovely lady.
However you got here doesn’t matter! You’re here, and we’re here to help. Here are 10 gift ideas that you can get into your car, drive to the local mall and pick up. We only picked items available at large retail chains which are present in the vast majority of North American malls, so get going!