It’s likely not a surprise by now that I’m practically a one-woman sales force for Quarterly. The only thing missing is payment from the people at Quarterly and I could probably retire in a couple of years. Seriously, I love it so much I profess my love for it for free – and that is the definition of true love on the blogosphere!
Today marked the arrival of my second Nina Garcia Quarterly box with the theme of Brazil. While I’m not going to lie and say there weren’t a few WTF items thrown in (hot pink plastic decorative shoes? Dead fish clutch?) it was again worthy of the large amount of impatience and mailman stalking completed while waiting for its arrival. Let’s look inside the box, shall we?
- NEST Fragrances Vanilla Orchid & Almond Candle (2 oz. – Retail Value $34)
- Frends ELLA Gold Headphones (Retail Value $94)
- Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (8.5 oz – Retail Value $20)
- Surya Brasil Shave Gel (6.76 oz – Retail Value $20)
- ck One Pure Color Lipstick in Kiss It (Retail Value $16)
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (2.2 oz – Retail Value $21.50)
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 (6 oz – Retail Value $10)
- Sephora Formula X Nail Polish in Push the Limits (Retail Value $14)
- Melissa Pink Plastic Shoe Decoration (Retail Value $30)
- Koku Myrto Handmade Clutch (Retail Value $100)
- Coupon for one free Otterbox Brazilian Pop! Case (Retail Value $50)
- Palm Tree clutch by Print All Over Me (Retail Value approx. $25)
- Spenglish Muito Cool Hat (Retail Value approx $20)
- Red Flower Refreshing Towlette in Blood Orange (Retail Value approx $4)
If you missed the box but want to try Nina’s product recommendations, here are some links:
Any of you get the box? What did you think?