Did you know that there are less than 2 months until Christmas? Someone sent me a text about that this week which also meant I saw Christmas decorations being brought out at the Department stores this week. While I love the holiday season as much as the next person, what happened to the “rule” of waiting until after Halloween?!
- Speaking of shopping, I wouldn’t terribly mind if a new iPadAir or iPad mini showed up wrapped in a bow for me on Christmas morning. Apple released news this week of their newest devices and the technology nerd which lives just just just beneath the surface within me may have watched the entire keynote. One can never
- On top of being obsessed with Apple products this week, I’ve also fallen for the new round of bucket bags which have shown up everywhere. While there are some gorgeous colours available, I have to admit that I’m most drawn to the bags I deem as investment bags – ones that I can carry for seasons to come and that are in classic, muted colours that will go with my wardrobe…. Like this Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag
- If you didn’t already dislike Kim Kardashian, she now has a much bigger engagement ring than you, so it’s kosher to do so now
- With November officially starting this coming week (Eeek!) we can now truly get our proverbial panties in a twist about the Isabel Marant collection for H&M. I tried to convince my husband I needed a tuxedo blazer for 45 minutes the other day, because, you know, I do. You can see the entire collection here
- One of my favourite luxury brands has to be Salvatore Ferragamo. I have two of his divine bags, one that I bought in Florence from his shop while on my honeymoon. Interestingly, it was announced this past week that a Graphic Novel will be released in 2014 which will showcase his life – definitely an interesting interpretation of a leather scion.
- If you’re seeking inspiration for your next garden party (or even home décor, I say) then look no further than the glam West Coast champagne vibes in Who What Wear’s video of the October 2013 Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in LA: