Here are some of the (many) things I am obsessed with this week.
- Janet Hill Studio on Etsy – I have three frames waiting for new pictures, I just can’t decide which ones. I adore, adore, adore them
- A Diptyque sale on Hautelook? Featuring my signature scent? Why thank you. Thank you very much Christine for both the heads up AND invitation link
- I aspire to one day be 1/100th as cool as Eva Chen
- Trying to figure out how to be happy with the (amazing) life I already have, I’m listening to Jen Lancaster’s hilarious book the Tao of Martha in audiobook form in the car. I laugh out loud and wonder why I can’t plant a garden if she can
- I am desperately falling out of order in my organization and am trying to figure out the solution. Is it this gorgeous Smythson notebook? I think maybe
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!